This file contains help about the different option for the bookmark module. The Bookmarks module provides you the possibility to display a list of bookmarks within your Website Baker website. As can be read down below this module is very flexible and the output can be maintained via the settings.
The help is divided in 3 sections: , and the changelog. All this information is described down below.
This section contains the required fields that are neccasery to get this module to work.
- This is the location where the images (that are being used for the bookmarks) are being stored.
- With this option you can specify the number of columns you would like to show. This functionality basically works as followed. When you set the value e.g. to 4 the field 'bookmark loop' will be repeated 4 times before the 'bookmarks footer' and 'bookmarks header' will be loaded again on the frontend.
- Here you specify if groups should be sorted by names or order in databas.
With the options down below you can modify the layout of the different sections for the bookmark module.
- This field will be loaded on the frontend bookmarks page as first. You can use this to include a intro text or use it for e.g. the stylesheet elements.
- This field will be loaded as last on the frontend bookmarks page. You can use this for e.g. a trailer text.
- This field will be loaded for each group that will start.
- This is a loop that is loaded for each group header. Within this field you can work with the following options:
[NROFCOLUMNS]- This returns the number of columns (as specified in the main settings section). You can use this for e.g. the colspan in a table cell.
[GROUPTITLE]- This field returns the actual group title or name.
- This filed will be loaded for each group at the end.
- This is the bookmarks loop header. It will be loaded on the frontend when a bookmark loop starts or when the number of columns have been reached.
- This is the main part. With this field you can modify the output of the bookmark loop. Within this field you have the following options:
[BMURL]- The actual URL of the bookmark
[BMTARGET]- This field will return the target of the link. Options are:
[BMTITLE]- This field returns the title or description of the link. You can use this e.g. for the title attribute within a anchor element.
[BMVALUE]- This field will return either the text/name of a link or it will return a img element when the option has been specified that the link is a image link.
[BMDESCRIPTION]- This field returns information that has been written down in the 'About Bookmark' field.
- This is the bookmarks loop footer. It will be loaded on the frontend when a bookmark loop ends or when the number of columns have been reached.